The GHfP Institute offers opportunities for students, practitioners and leaders to learn, develop professionally, and connect globally.
The Institute aims to create a learning community that will benefit from the UWTSD’s experiences and expertise in providing courses and programmes in hybrid mode – in person on campus, and online.
The Courses that the Institute offers are:
The Programmes that the Institute provides are mostly partnership programmes, including:
- Peace-building and conflict transformation programmes
- Collective Healing Facilitators workshops in communities
- Intergenerational Dialogue facilitators programmes
- Future Leadership programmes
- Professional development programmes for teachers and schools interested in holistic well-being in education and human-centred education
- Dialogue (intercultural, interfaith) facilitators programmes